November 19, 2014
Tonight is the first of two tryouts offered for our travel teams from 6-8:30pm at Greenspun.
Be sure to bring all of the REQUIRED paperwork necessary for preparation, water and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
We want to THANK all of you for attending tryouts last night. There was a lot of potential on the court, which was very exciting for all of us!
Those of you who completed your “commitment letter” last night WELCOME to the FAMILY!
November 18, 2014
Tonight is our first tryout session of 3 scheduled this week. We are aware that some high school volleyball programs have their end of season banquet scheduled this week, please do not worry we want all of our current and prospective athletes to enjoy their end of season event. Please plan to attend tryouts on a different day this week. During the check in procedure please identify whether you are trying out for a “travel” or “non-travel” team.
Be sure to bring the REQUIRED documentation necessary for participation, water and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
See you all tonight!
Stay tuned for biographies on the rest of our coaching staff:
Lyna Wilhelm Ioane, Maria Lasseur, Rebecca Agae, Mike Gerard & Brandon Kersting
November 11, 2014
November 6, 2014
In an effort to answer the multiple questions regarding our upcoming tryouts. Please see below:
1) Are teams already formed?
- No teams have not been formed, the rosters you are viewing are from our previous season.
2) Will there be a 15s and 16s Non-travel teams this year?
- No we are planning to only offer Non-Travel to 14s and under (girls) and to boys 12 and under.
3) When will practice start?
- Per the SCVA we will start practice the week of December 1st. Our calendar is a google document that can be added to your smart phone which will ensure you receive any changes that may occur throughout the season.
4) Will there be a parent meeting at tryouts?
- Yes, we will have a brief meeting once all of our athletes are checked in. A more in depth meeting with parents and players selected to join CSA VBC is scheduled for November 26th 6-7:30pm.
5) When are tryouts?
- November 18th / 6-8:30 pm Non-travel 14s and under girls / boys 12 and under
- November 19th & 20th / 6-8:30pm Travel 15s-18s
6) What are the age definitions?
7) Who are the coaches this season?
- Coach Pae, Ken Johnson, Marilyn Agae, Patrick Ioane, Brandon Kersting, Andrea Mavady, Dat Mavady, Rebecca Agae, Lyna Ioane & Mike Gerrard
8) How much are tryouts?
- Tryouts are $15 per session or $20 for two sessions (TRAVEL TRYOUTS)
9) What do I need to bring to tryouts?
- Please refer to our “forms” tab on our blog to download and complete the necessary paperwork required for participation.
10) Do you offer a sibling discount?
- Yes, we do. We offer a 10% discount on one athletes tuition.
If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
October 31, 2014
October 28, 2014
The technical issue regarding the opening/printing of the required participation paperwork located under the “FORMS” tab has been resolved.
Please be sure to bring your completed paperwork, recent report card, positive attitude and lots of water to tryouts! We look forward to seeing you all there!
Best of luck to all of our current CSA Athletes and the future ones during high school playoffs next week!
October 2, 2014
Out of respect for the girls high school volleyball season, CSA has opted to host tryouts immediately after the State Championship in November.
Tryouts and practice will be held at Greenspun Junior High School.
Stay tuned for more information……